Posted On 10 Jun 2018 by Joseph Ash
On Friday 8 June the Galvanizing Association hosted their annual Galvanizers Association Galvanizing Awards at the prestigious Royal Aeronautical Society in London. We attended the event and we were delighted to meet many of the entrants and winners, as well as colleagues and contacts from the galvanizing industry.
It was a great afternoon and we’d like to say congratulations to all the winners!
The winners are as follows:
- Highly Commended Architecture Award: won by 6a Architects for the Blue Mountain School
- Galvanizing in Architecture Award: won by Tonkin Liu for Old Shed New House
- Construction Industry Choice Award: Pezo von Ellrichshausen for Hull Pavilion
- Galvanizing in Engineering Award: won by Shand Building Design Ltd for Middleton of Rora
- Detail Award: won by Michael Trentham Architects for The New Portland Arms
- Sustainability Award: won by Millar + Howard Workshop for Dursley Treehouse
- Duplex Award: won by Newground Architects for Rehearsal Rooms
- Special mention for Emma Stothard Sculpture for Boiled Lobster
- Special mention for Studio Andrew Todd for Hardelot Theatre
Well done everyone!