Joseph Ash Open Day
In conjunction with the Galvanizers Association we will be opening the doors of our plants to any interested parties to enable you to see our plants in action.
If you are an architect, a specifier, a fabricator, a user of galvanized products or a supplier to the worldwide steel industry, then this is the event for you. Come along!
During the event we will provide tours of our facilities and you will be able to:
- See the galvanizing baths and watch how the steel is dipped into zinc in order to protect it from the elements to prolong its life
- Meet our team members and ask any questions you have about galvanizing and protecting steel
- Our technical teams will also be on hand to offer advice about designing steel for galvanizing
- Tea, Coffee and Cold Buffet will available throughout the day
- Limited parking on site may be available
- PPE will be provided on the day
Register for your place below!
You MUST register by 05 September 2017
Registration has now closed for this open day.